The Library is guided in its policies and operation by volunteer Board members. Board members are appointed by the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo council for 1 to 3 year terms.
Current Board Members:
|Vice Chairperson:||Corinna Pirie|
|Shazia Yasin Mughal
The Wood Buffalo Regional Library Board meets the third Wednesday of each month. Board meetings occur at the library and are open to the public. For more information about meetings, or to find out how to apply to become a board member, please contact us at 780-743-7800.
PRESENTING TO THE BOARD
- File a written brief to the Director’s Office.
- The brief should include any requests being made of the Library Board.
- It must include the full text of your presentation.
- Maximum time for the presentation is 5 minutes.
- Submit the request and the brief to the attention of the Director NO LATER THAN 12:00 noon on the Wednesday PRIOR to the scheduled meeting.
Minutes from previous board meetings can be found below:
- January 2017
- February 2017
- May 2017
- June 2017
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018