Our Homebound Delivery Service is designed to offer our materials delivered to Fort McMurray residents with a disability or medical condition that prevents them from visiting our facility.
- No extended use fees for overdue items
- Extended loan periods
- Access to our whole collection including, but not limited: audiobooks (CNIB, CELA), large print books, and more!
- Hold requests and interlibrary loans are included
- In 2018 we had 63 homebound visits!
- We visit Rotary House weekly and generally patrons at their house once per month. We are super flexible to meet our patron's needs though.
To sign up for this service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-743-7800 and ask to speak to the Homebound Lead.